Sign in to follow this  
Svunbrink

The Lair

Ok this is shaping up niceley. Anyway this is the lair, basically like Superhero RP's Lair of Planning, used to place suggestions for characters or any story ideas, or lodge compliants or bring up any issues within the RP.

Some of you may have seen my main character, Johann V of Nassau-Dillenburg (I'm working out character development for Fr. Cornelis you saw in his bio). Their activities are starting in Germany- how do you suggest I make their work known to the Italian characters?

Hmm...Perhaps a pilgramage to the Vatican, sees how currupt it is and then wants to stay to slowly reform it...Maybe?

Now we need a section to post all of our threads, but I dont know what to call it. I thought probably just keep it generic like 'The World' or something like 'The City States' maybe, what do the rest of you think?

Pft reform :P... as long as I'm sitting in the College of Cardinals, not a chance :P

That could also work

I need to create a folder where we post all the threads. I'll just call it 'The City States', so whomever has the technical knowhow to do that I would appreciate it if they did.

Edited by Svunbrink

Svun can I propose something. Now I know your GM and all, but controlling all historical figues would kind of make you al encompassing, which is a disadvantege for most of us. So I propose that everyone can control at least one historical figure of their own relevent to this storyline. How is that?

Svun can I propose something. Now I know your GM and all, but controlling all historical figues would kind of make you al encompassing, which is a disadvantege for most of us. So I propose that everyone can control at least one historical figure of their own relevent to this storyline. How is that?

I Guess. I can think of a few:

Rodrigo Borgia

Cesare Borgia

Lorenzo De Medici

Catarina Sforza

Ludovico Sforza

Niccolo Machiavelli

Giuliano della Rovere

Girolamo Savonarola

Charles VIII of France

Just tom name a few. For now people can choose one from those.

Cesare Borgia - Captain General of the Papal Army ;)

Actually I think that started off as Juan Borgia. Ceasirie actually started off as a Cardinal and his father deputy, we was accused of Simony for that.

I know how he started lol, he wanted to be in the Army gave up Cardinalship... in this case my own Cardinal is Alexander VI's advisor, though no the deputy.

I have a feeling we'll all spend most of our time playing our more powerful historical characters rather than our actual ones, but I'm behind this.

Not nessasarily, this is historical fiction, the events playd out in history will probably play out differently to the ones of our design...I mean thats the point, isn't it.

Also I'll take Niccolo Machiavelli.

Not surprising... I could have told you thats who he wanted to be the moment you thought about this RP