Kubrikistan

The Equilism Family Tree

I'm following up on something Nai suggested. I'd like to create a family tree of (at least the currently active) Equilismers by finding out who recruited whom, or by what other route did people come to Equilism (AoSS etc.).

To that end I'd like people to post here who recruited them, or alternately how did they come to join Equilism. Additionally you could post who you've recruited, if you remember, and any other lineages of Equilismers if you know them.

I'll start by noting for the record that I was recruited by Nai.

I can't recall how, but probably a telegram. In real life I recruited my wife, Dunngen to join Equilism

I was not recruited per se, but joined of my own accord because Flexion (my brother) was already onboard, and this looked interesting.

I believe Restored Othella recruited Flexion.

wow. making a guy think to the waaaaay back.

I'm thinking WW sent me a telegram when I started.

Kertbeny recruited me. He was one of the nicest guys I've met; left around the time of the Schism.

Aye, Kertbeny had reservations about The Schism, but he was in on it. He was already starting to fade in activity when it started though. RL did it's usual to snatch him away.

I don't remember whether it was me or not Clep, but it could have been.

I remember recording some of these in the old immigration area at some point.

Now that you mention that, I remember reading it.

One way to figure out who recruited you if you've forgotten would be to use the search function on the Nations Recruited thread for your name. Handy resource, that, though one of the early forum disasters plus the date these forums were created means it won't work for everyone... :)

*nods*

There was a time when you didn't have to keep track of your recruitment.

It was during Pixiedance/NPD in The North Pacific that the Mods instituted the rule of only one telegram per nation from a UCR. It's intent was to restrict uendorsement campaigns in the feeders. It was a blow to the liberation efforts.

I remember recording some of these in the old immigration area at some point.

Ah, then I'll go and dig it up to aid in these efforts. As usual, you've had your fingers in something already. ;)

One way to figure out who recruited you if you've forgotten would be to use the search function on the Nations Recruited thread for your name. Handy resource, that, though one of the early forum disasters plus the date these forums were created means it won't work for everyone... :)

I'll be more than willing to go around searching for names once I get some starting data, so that we can get as clear a family tree as possible. :)

I'm like majorly old so I think it was West or one of the other really old ones that recruited me (like Tomika or Retepland or shizzle)

:cheshire:

Edited by Tse Moana

HH brought us into the fold

I came here with Vesica, HH and the rest of the Alliance of Sovereign States in 2010 when the AoSS fell apart.

HH brought us into the fold

I came here with Vesica, HH and the rest of the Alliance of Sovereign States in 2010 when the AoSS fell apart.

I'm already thinking of a separate tree merging into Equilism's tree for the AoSSers. :) I incidentally saw some giant Sequoia in Yosemite which had grown into each other.

Then I'll have to contact Mahasoori and make a DUN tree out of that :P hehe

I was recruited by Nai, the sweetheart she is :pounce:

Although I'm not an active member anymore.

Edited by Phendarrah

We can change that if you like Phen.

I might change that myself. :P I always tell myself I'm not coming back and look how that goes.

*accepts Nai's hug*

Edited by Phendarrah

Man, it's been 2 whole years since I updated that post. How time flies.