Sign in to follow this  
Zeorus

Equilism: The Movie

Taken from this thread:

http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?sh...c=12670&hl=

Let's get this movie going! I understand a few people were interested in putting together a storyline and cast of characters. I've created this as a planning/production thread. Ideas on how to start, anyone?

Well, we should lump together an outline for plot, actors/characters...

Then maybe storyboard it through/write chapters (So then it can be The Movie:The book)?

I'll be Executive Producer

I lay claim to this title as Officer of Internal Affairs (this is my department, after all). :P I'm looking forward to working with you as co-producers!

I have a plot idea! (from the Tranquilience Issue I thread)

Vesica is our villain, somewhat like Darth Vader. Astarial is similar to the Evil Emperor but not as ugly. She has been trapped in slumber for centuries, when her apprentice Vesica attempts to awaken her to resume reigning over Equilism with an iron fist. One of the many good guys who will defeat them will be Vesica's RL son, who uses the power he inherited from his father to thwart Astarial.

Kubrik can be a rampant AI who meddles in the plot, because he's a computer.

Now, how to include the fellowship...

As in Fellowship of the Ring?

Yes. After all, V's young son needs the guidance of dwarves and elves and such, right?

Probably true....how should the characters of Monk and Zeorus fit in?

I was thinking a Mr. Miyagi-type wise old sage for myself...

I'd surely have to be a legolas type character, since I'm tall, skinny, and can run really fast - I did the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs once.

Can I dibs Aragorn? I'm also tall but not as fast. :P

You also need a wise person.

Kubrik can be a rampant AI who meddles in the plot, because he's a computer.

:wub: Can I be a wisecracking one, who sounds like Paul Bettany? (J.A.R.V.I.S. is <3)

Vesica is our villain, somewhat like Darth Vader. Astarial is similar to the Evil Emperor but not as ugly. She has been trapped in slumber for centuries, when her apprentice Vesica attempts to awaken her to resume reigning over Equilism with an iron fist. One of the many good guys who will defeat them will be Vesica's RL son, who uses the power he inherited from his father to thwart Astarial.

Hey, I'm not the bad guy here! I'm the one who defeated the pending apocalypse, against the forces of the Architect and the Watchsomebody!

I will be the naturalist leader of a native Drop Bear colony that aids in the heroes' quest for justice :lol:

Hey, I'm not the bad guy here! I'm the one who defeated the pending apocalypse, against the forces of the Architect and the Watchsomebody!

That can be part of a backstory for you that's revealed later...we could go for an evil-is-relative sort of thing hehe :P

No... you were the prophesied reason for the apocalypse :P

No, passing me in postcount was the prophesied reason for the apocalypse. :bleh:

No, passing me in postcount was the prophesied reason for the apocalypse. :bleh:

The apocalypse that you would cause. :bleh:

Evil is always relative, in some segued belief you are going to deep down believe you are doing some good in your actions