Sign in to follow this  
Kubrikistan

Sign-up sheet for the recruiting roster

Alright, this is too long a time coming, but I'm putting up a recruiting roster. The idea is for each one to choose a time, for example a weekday, they can regularly commit to recruiting. I'll then pin the roster to the Immigration area.

This time we will not set any recruiting numbers, there will be a separate thread where active recruiting shall be commended and rewarded. The roster will be there simply to motivate people and to ensure an even spread of recruiting days.

So, pick a day you could regularly spend some time recruiting. Don't worry about how much you can recruit; if everyone recruited 20 nations a week, we'd be doing well I think. Also, you can pick days and/or times other people have picked already - recruiting with a partner can be fun.

One thing, though: Pick a time you believe you can actually spend recruiting and stick to it. Spending say 15 minutes of your Equilism/NS-time to recruit once a week isn't impossible, it just requires the will to do so. While there will be no sanctions for missing one's time, the red lens of my forum avatar will glare at you just a tiny bit disapprovingly.

Edited by Kubrikistan

*Starts a tune*

"I just came here to post about the title, because it made me laugh,

Now it seems I'm signing up, for Tuesday Australian time!"

I really need to work on my pitch control.

Anyway, yeah, Tuesday sometime between 00:00 and 06:00 GMT would be ok for me.

Your post title calls it a sing up sheet, not a sign up sheet

:o Oh. :hysterical:

Well, that explains it. :lol: I'll have to correct that. One of the things my spell check doesn't correct for is context. :P

I can take a slot, but I'm not sure what that slot will be yet.

Since I'm feeling increasingly guilty seeing such few people recruit recently (Kudos to Taria, Felasia, etc), please put me down for any slot during evenings.

You can put me down for singing and merry-making at any time, of course.