Sign in to follow this  
Hamajahala

New Recruiting Shinies!

Hello everybody! I am pleased to publish the shinies for recruitment, courtesy of Asta. Here is how they work:

First set: You get the lowest one every day you recruit any number of nations. Those combine to form higher ranked ones. Days do not need to be all in a row.

One day: day001.png

Five days: day005.png

25 days: day025.png

125 days: day125.png

250 days: day250.png

375 days: day375.png

500 days: day500.png

Second set: In any given recruitment session, you get one bar awarded, for the highest number you reached and round down. For instance, if you recruit more than five but less than 15 nations, you get the five-bar. Similarly if you recruit more than 15 nations but less than 50 nations, you get the 15-bar, and so on. However, bars are combinable to make higher ones, so three 15-bars and a 5-bar get you a 50-bar.

5 nations: nat0005.jpg

15 nations: nat0015.jpg

50 nations: nat0050.jpg

125 nations: nat0125.jpg

250 nations: nat0250.jpg

500 nations: nat0500.jpg

750 nations: nat0750.jpg

1000 nations: nat1000.jpg

Now go out there and earn your stripes, folks! Your region needs you!

Can these be claimed for recruitment done prior to their release?

Yes, within reason, I suppose. Don't try to claim them for recruiting last done three years ago or whatever. :P

Pah, I say no. :P Only good for recruitment starting today - otherwise people won't bother to recruit at all! Just claim credit for old work.

Let's compromise! How about if you've done any recruiting in the past five days, you may claim credit for it with these badges. Anything before that is old news and doesn't count for these.

Thanks for getting this announced despite my (relatively) lengthy forum absence.

I believe I'm still immigration whatsit of some description, so I'll keep an eye out for who has earned what.

In accordance with some discussions with Mayor Isaris attended by myself, Leo Draken, and Drall, we have two new awards; Recruiter of the Week and Recruiter of the Month.

Recruiter of the Week: 0dd8blT.png  |  Recruiter of the Month:  XW4o4yb.png

Earn them with passion, wear them with pride.