Sign in to follow this  
Zeorus

Equilism Geopolitical RP signup

I'd like to get Kubrikistan's RP idea rolling. Sign up here for a place on the new map of Equilism!

Just let me know a few things:

Your nation's climate areas?

Do you have a problem with being landlocked if need be?

Which of the following map layouts would you like?

-Pangaea

-Two continents (Old World/New World)

-Archipelago

-Continents

Empire of Vesica

Coastal

I'd rather not, the USV is supposed to be a major naval power

Two continents - preferably in the New World

Edited by Vesica

I'm in.

Kubrikistan would more fittingly be a land-locked country. I'm for two continents, where Kubrikistan would be in the Old World, with pangaea as a second choice, but I'll live with anything. :)

I'm in.

Given both other responses are for two continents, I'm happy with that and being in the new world, but an archipelago map is my preference.

Something subtropical would be nice as well, perhaps a peninsula-archipelago type country. Although I'm also happy to accept being landlocked. Also, mountains are cool anywhere. Geez I'm asking for a lot.

Starting on the map now. Sign up, people!

I'm in. :)

The Republic of Randgriz should be a coastal, preferably equatorial country in the New World, assuming we go with that template.

Edited by Randgriz

Here's what I've got. It kind of became an amalgam of Archipelago and New World.

EquilismMap.jpg

Your claiming EVERY number between 11 and 15? Should we just claim ONE number that way other people have a chance to get on the map

and I'll settle for 32

Edited by Vesica

I agree with Vesica, and also note that the bottom of the map is cut off in your upload. Also that scale makes this world huge - even the tiniest sectors are almost 1000km^2. Perhaps we could get away with the world being a bit smaller to keep it manageable. That said, with the current scale, distances between the east and the west are roughly on par with that of the Atlantic.

I'd like 23 and/or 30.

Your claiming EVERY number between 11 and 15? Should we just claim ONE number that way other people have a chance to get on the map

and I'll settle for 32

My plan was that everyone would claim a similar amount of land since we have relatively few players. As new players come we could add islands or continents. I'm willing to negotiate, however. I'll stay with 11 for now.

I agree with Vesica, and also note that the bottom of the map is cut off in your upload. Also that scale makes this world huge - even the tiniest sectors are almost 1000km^2. Perhaps we could get away with the world being a bit smaller to keep it manageable. That said, with the current scale, distances between the east and the west are roughly on par with that of the Atlantic.

I'd like 23 and/or 30.

I had made it large intentionally, as new players come one or more of us could easily give up land. I wasn't taking the scale very seriously, though. I'll do what I can about the bottom being cut off on the next upload.

on an unrelated note: Randgriz, Vesica, please respond to my PM ASAP.

Since my choices of land-locked countries in the Old World (which I presume is in the East) are exactly two, I'll claim 38 for Kubrikistan.