Hamajahala

Hello everyone! Please post in this thread if you would like to be a mentor to new nations.

Being a mentor is not a high-energy or time-consuming job. All it takes is sheltering an innocent new nation under your wings for a little while to teach them the ways of the forum until they blossom into a beautiful butterfly of expertise and confidence! What we're looking for in a mentor is someone who has been around for a while, knows their way around the place, knows who is who and what is what, and is able to direct people to parts of the forum that relate to their interests.

When a new nation posts a request for a mentor in that thread, they will be paired with a mentor as near as possible to their time zone for ease of contact. From there you'll get to know them, introduce them to the forum layout and culture, and who knows, you may make a friend.

I will volunteer to mentor. :)

I'd like to be added to the roster, though if possible, a few places down the list. My free time over the next few weeks is going to be quite limited.

Okay guys, I've got two people asking for mentors. I'll send them PMs to find out their time zones and areas of interest, then pair them with one of you. Be prepared!

Hama- what criteria are you using to determine who is paired with whom?

Mostly what time zone they're in, but also if they expressed a specific interest in, say, the army, then I would pair them with someone in the army.

:bump:

We're looking to make some changes to the program to get more involved with new nations! If you'd like to become a mentor, or if you're still interested in being one, post here.

I'm commandeering this thread for use in the revival of the Mentorship Program and moving it to Tourism & Real Estate office. Helping new members integrate is part of that job.