New Map

Map?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a new map?

• Yes, create a brand new map
    • No, add more land to the existing map
    • No, inactive nations should be removed from the existing map
  2. 2. What style of land is preferred?

• Pangaea (one large landmass surrounded by water)
    • Two large continents
    • Multiple medium-sized continents
    • Archipelago (lots of small landmasses, no more than 1-2 nations sharing an island)
    • Great Lakes (predominantly land, with large saltwater and freshwater lakes - almost the inverse of an archipelago)

There's been a bunch of chatter on the RMB about getting a new map - so shall we go for it?

Feel free to respond and explain your selection, and any other comments you have on the issue. :)

I posted this on the RMB, but just so everyone sees it - individual nation preferences should be able to be accommodated even if they don't align with the majority vote (so if we go with Pangaea you can still request an island, two large continents could still have a couple smaller ones of 1-2 people, that kind of thing). :)

Without more information it is hard to vote in the poll.

Where is the existing map posted for consideration?

Edited by Small Huts

I prefer a some what medium to large country near the ocean...if this goes through.

I like the archipelago idea. I think it suits Nation States well, being that each country is solitary and unable the affect other nations with out role playing.

Hmm, I am torn between a new map and revamping the old one. I think if we get a new one we should put some of the oldest and most respectable but inactive nations on there for the sake of history. (says the history major :P)

I'd prefer to just revamp the old one myself. Add new continents, etc.

• Like 1

I agree with Zeorus. We should add a few more continents to the original map. But, how are we going to fit every single Equilism nation on the map?

Nuke it all!!!! Ermm.... i mean general reset with Hama's idea of putting some historical nations in or referencing them directly, like the Ancient Equility Empire or Republic

• Like 1

Being new to all of this haveing the option for eveyone to start anew this seams as a grand idea. For the slew of continents lots of land and resources helps eveyone. I hope that i will become a active role in this

I would prefer on the new map, if at all possible, Niccasnan be protrayed as either a large Island with a few smaller islands, on the farth south and east of the map, or a pensula country with a few smaller islands in the same general location.

Please. :D

Can anyone send me a link where the old map is?

Thanks Asta! :D