New Map

Map?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a new map?

• Yes, create a brand new map
    • No, add more land to the existing map
    • No, inactive nations should be removed from the existing map
  2. 2. What style of land is preferred?

• Pangaea (one large landmass surrounded by water)
    • Two large continents
    • Multiple medium-sized continents
    • Archipelago (lots of small landmasses, no more than 1-2 nations sharing an island)
    • Great Lakes (predominantly land, with large saltwater and freshwater lakes - almost the inverse of an archipelago)

Given the enormous turnover in members since the last update to the map, it seems like starting anew is a good idea.

Older nations, imo, should have their nations preserved and transplanted accordingly.

• Like 1

Just saying why do you recive special locations? Isnt this region called Equilism? sounds like this isnt equality to me.

Zeorus' request for a landmass for the AoSS is not at all unreasonable or unfair, since he isn't asking for any special advantages or rights. Like has been said, everyone can request geographic shapes and features, subject to Asta's creative vision.

We have to also note the historical context of many nations in Equilism. Zeorus, V, Rand, HH and Qufafi all joined Equilism in a historical occasion, which joined their nations and traditions of their region to Equilism; in my opinion, their shared history deserves recognition. Especially when such recognition is no skin off anyone's back.

• Like 1

Photoshop - unless anyone has any mapmaking software they wanna give me free of charge. :P

AutoRealm is freeware but I don't really know how to use it very well. :P

Update?

Astarial is a very busy grad student. Be patient.

• Like 1

As Zeorus said, she is busy. Patience is a virtue my friend. Wait on it and it shall come. I know excitement and anticipation is eating us all but we must wait, maybe it'll be our Equilism christmas present!

Also, there is as much software out there as you want, however the way of obtaining it may be... frowned upon... by certain places in society....

Patience. It is something good to learn. Also Finals are coming up so that means lots o' studying, and free time becomes signifigantly less and less. Cut Asta some slack, she will do it in due time, but she does have a life.

I'm never that good with Christmas waiting either. Patience is not my strong suit.

I'm never that good with Christmas waiting either. Patience is not my strong suit.

It's best to know nothing. Then your reaction can be like this:

ku-medium.jpg

or like this:

happy%20ghost.png

• Like 1

Yeah my comprehensive exam that determines whether or not I get my Master's degree is next Tuesday. Nothing's gonna happen before then. :P

Sorry, Not to be pushy just wanted to make sure we are still a go on the map! Good luck on your exams.