Astarial

Map of Equilism: Revealed at Last! (Request your spot here)

I`d like 12 for my natoin. (Space Station of Felindia)

As home officer I don't feel a need to keep this in the home office. I think it can go in the general Role Playing subforum (http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?showforum=23), unpinning the older map thread (http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=94) and pinning this one.

may I have 32 please?

I got 43

Lady Hama is away for a few weeks, but upon her return, I'm sure she'll add you to the list of Nations. She might need a reminder. :)

may I have 32 please?

I got 43

Lady Hama is away for a few weeks, but upon her return, I'm sure she'll add you to the list of Nations. She might need a reminder. :)

As this is both Asta map and no longer in the home office Hama has no updateing power.

Are there still currently slots available?

Are any of these availae 43, 33, 55, 56, 61, 17, 18, 16, 53, 7, 44, 45, 24, 11, or 32?

Ah, I only just saw all these requests! Do I have updating power or is this the AG's domain? Either way, I don't see anything conflicting with Holy Green Water, justinx, Belg, or Omayad's requests, and for chillinwidylan I think you'll find that 17, 18, 24, 33, 45, 53, 56, and 61 are already reserved, but the rest are open.

I've updated it to reflect requests from active members.

Chauce - only West requested that his nation be retained. If you can give me an image of yours, though, I can edit it into the new map.

You clamored and shouted, and finally it's here - the new map! Any citizen of Equilism may request a spot, so long as that spot is not already reserved.

Nations may mutually roleplay the transfer of areas, subject to map owner and Arbiter General discretion (no randomly nuking your neighbor and trying to claim their entire country). Areas marked in cream may only be acquired via roleplay, preferably non-solo.

I'm presenting several versions - one that makes it easy to see rivers and lakes, one that makes it easy to see the shapes of nations, and one that is numbered. All but one have been spoilered due to their size. I do have larger versions available for all of these - so once you've picked a spot, feel free to request a zoomed-in version if you want to play around with it yourself!

So.. without further ado... the map!

mapnumbered.png

Water:
mapsample.png

States:
mapdivided.png

Slots:
  1. Reserved for Rikuatazki
  2. Baravia
  3. Reserved for Mathghamna
  4. Cormac
  5. Hamajahala