Kinzvlle

A comment from the dean.

I can`t say I really know how recruiting works as I have never done it not even once. Though as the dean there is something I thought could be brought up. The mention of the Uni in the recruiting pms. No big focus not sure what a normal one from here is but from the ones i`ve gotten you`d want to highlight somethings to make them want to move to the region. With this in mind I ask that you mabye add a line or two somewhere. Mainly about are ns courses like the one on legislative government, as they may be most interesting to the newcomer.

Since I've added the university to the Introduction Guide, for the sake of simplicity you could just insert a link to it. The Now What section contains a comprehensive list of offices, departments and entities where one might want to become involved.

I think this is something which should go out in our Embassy Updates. Our FA partners might be most interested.

Also, don't be afraid to advertise on our RMB, it's (partly) what it's there for.

I`ve done that and you Monk still need to edit it to the WFE like you said you would