Sign in to follow this  
Genose

Superpowers RP

My brother recently showed me this RP on another forum, and I thought it would work well here.

It's basically a nation-RP where the objective is to achieve the best outcome possible from your nation out of the situations that you are put in, this does not mean you have to be the strongest power, it means you have to perform the best that you can relative to your starting strength.

Essentially, after creating nations and starting strength, I would then create RP events every couple of days for everyone to react to or manage. It would be mainly a diplomatic RP with nations meeting and discussing treaties and agreements and such (either by promising certain actions, which may or may not be truthful, or creating binding International Treaties.) You can also react by using military force, which will occur by both sides dedicating forces to a conflict, announcing their intended attacks, and then the outcomes will be announced in turns until one person drops out/peace treaty is signed. The military forces you have will be determined by your starting military strength (1-10 chosen at the beginning.)

I haven't decided what to use for a map yet (maybe just randomly generate one), but if you have any suggestions, that would be great. The idea would be for this RP to be more focused on the Nations themselves rather than just straight warfare.

If people are interested in this, then I'll expand more on the actual specifics for the game and nation applications.

What do you guys think?

We kind of already have this. It hasn't been active in a while but it's still technically open.

We kind of already have this. It hasn't been active in a while but it's still technically open.

Oh, I didn't know that there was something already running. Is there a single thread for it or is it spread out among a bunch of threads (because I can't seem to find it among one thread)?

The world A sub forum

Ah, thank you, no wonder I couldn't find it in the Role Play forums (silly me ^_^)