Sign in to follow this  
Cormac

Regarding Recent Embassy Closure Notifications

It has been brought to my attention that some active regions that were notified this morning of embassy closures have not posted in their embassies here because Equilism has not posted in its embassies in their regions in a very long time. As a result of this, I have decided to cancel the closure of the following embassies for the time being, with my apologies:

Balder

The East Pacific

The Communist Bloc

The Independent Order

There are still some regions that have fallen inactive or that have stopped delivering updates to their forum embassies abroad, and the embassies of these regions are still scheduled for closure within seven days. These are:

Atrigeas

The Brotherhood of Malice

Global Right Alliance

Madrigal

Mazeria

Mordor

The New Galactic Empire

The Rejected Realms

The South Pacific

I should note that the in-game embassy with The Rejected Realms will not be closed due to the long-standing historical friendship between Equilism and The Rejected Realms.

I apologize for the confusion; I was simply trying to implement Foreign Office policy regarding embassy closure, as it looks like this has not been done in quite some time.

I should note that The New Galactic Empire is currently in the process of proof-reading and checking their current update. They should have it out soon.

Oh and question regarding TNGE. We apparently have a treaty together. Topic 1 / Treaty Text

Moves to revitalise and update the treaty fell flat due to RL on both sides but TNGE has the treaty as an active law.

Edited by Lord Ravenclaw

I should note that The New Galactic Empire is currently in the process of proof-reading and checking their current update. They should have it out soon.

Oh and question regarding TNGE. We apparently have a treaty together. Topic 1 / Treaty Text

Moves to revitalise and update the treaty fell flat due to RL on both sides but TNGE has the treaty as an active law.

Ugh, that treaty is not in the Senate's law index. Thanks for pointing it out, Raven -- the embassy closure for TNGE is cancelled as well.