Sign in to follow this  
Checkers McDog

Ambassador's Report, May 22, 2005

Report from Canadauser posted image

May 22, 2005

Written by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Judith Gap

Forum - Wikipedia - Webpage

Population: 302

Delegate: Checkers McDog (89 endorsements)

Regional Happenings:

• Bweezy ceased existing in NationStates. Several members hope that eventually he may return, and we all hope he is ok.
  • In the Ministry of Doughnuts and Beer, Nunavut, Canada’s newest territory (1 Apr. 1999), was discussed. Additionally Minister Redundancies also posted information on Windsor, Ontario.
  • While welcoming The North Cascades (Tableland), there was considerable discussion on whether marijuana is hallucinogenic.
United Nations: Canada voted:
  • FOR The Right to Refuse Extradition
The Computer Crimes Act will be in the next report.

OOC Happenings:

• Episode III of Star Wars is getting mixed reviews. The audiences are getting poor reviews for their behaviour.
  • The Word Association thread exceeded 10,000 replies (that’s ridiculous, that’s not even funny)
  • Parrrrtay started a discussion on Stem Cells
  • Jack Tarr had a cast removed from his leg and immediately began dancing.
  • Kana Da is anxiously awaiting the results of an interview her father had with a church in Indiana. Immediately after, Liarq videotaped her doing the happy dance with Carbanousa and creatively edited, then circulated copies.
  • War erupted again between GARPA (Granite & Rolling Pins Asscoiation) & HMWHC (He Man Woman Hater’s Club) when Parrrrtay threw cats into the clubhouse.
  • More games continue to be posted in our Arcade
Random Quotes from Discussion Boards

Note to self:Cats are :evil: unsure.gif :ph43r: :hide: (Carbanousa, May 17 2005, 05:27 AM)

Parrrrtay asked “Has anyone ever seen an answer in this thread?†(May 21 2005, 08:36 AM)

Little Ronin: “I was named for Luke Skywalker, ask my dad. So Star Wars is my life. Seeing Epi. I and II kinda killed my happy "Star Wars buzz" I had developed. But III reaffirmed the truth: Star Wars f**kin' rocks!†(May 21 2005, 11:10 PM)