Sign in to follow this  
Checkers McDog

Ambassador's Report, May 29, 2005

If you've got any comments/questions about this week's report, feel free to post them in this thread smile.gif

Report from Canadauser posted image

May 29, 2005

Prepared by Judith Gap

Forum - Wikipedia - Webpage

Population: 293

Delegate: Checkers McDog (92 endorsements)

Regional Happenings:

• Maikainzilion has returned from a year’s absence.
  • Likewise, Oilers Fans returned from his school year’s absence. At least one member nearly passed out because of being too happy.
  • The Royal St. Johns Regatta was the topic of a recent posting by Minister of Beer of Doughnuts. This regatta is likely the oldest continuous sporting event in North America (1826 for sure, maybe in the 1700’s, but no documentation exists). Redundancies.
  • In sporting news, baseball standings for the region have the Liarg Lions ahead of South of the Border and Saskatoon.
United Nations: Canada voted:
  • FOR The Computer Crimes Act
National Systems of Tax will be included in the next report.

OOC Happenings:

• While investigating Kana Da’s application to join the light side (and get WAFFLES!), Almonaster discovered that anyone believing in the force is committing a sin.

• Kana Da has exceeded 10,000 posts (that’s ridiculous, that’s not even funny) , the first five-figure poster on the forum.
  • Ess posted a quiz on infinity. There was some disagreement with the answers to the quiz.
  • Daemon began work in developing Star Wars Drinks: The Ootini, The Blue OoTini, The Wookie Space Bomb (Daemon), The StormTrooper (Almonaster), The Sith Blade, The Emperor’s Hand (Little Ronin), The Thermal Detonator (Mr. B ), Obi-Wan’s Lightsabre (Carbanousa), More Pleasant than the inside of a Taun-Taun (Emus in Denial).
  • HMWHC (He Man Woman Hater’s Club) kidnapped GARPA’s (Granite & Rolling Pins Association) Kana Da, who was surprised at being treated so nicely.
Random Quotes from Discussion Boards

Oilers Fans: “On my part, I water-skied into a pier after a critical misjudgment of my speed.†(May 23 2005, 01:24 PM)

Almonaster: “Definitely our most voluble player. Well done KD! clap.gif And yes, very funky Easter Egg.†(May 24 2005, 07:29 PM)

Jack Tarr: Do you realize I never had the chance to describe my favorite slow poison? (May 27 2005, 08:22 AM)