Notherfork

Recruiter of the Week/Month

I setout early in my term to implement a basic award system to recognize recruiters who had done the Department proud, and with the excellent help of Prime Minister and Naturalization Officer, Moo-Cows, the awards are ready.

Each week the most outstanding recruiter will be awarded as “Recruiter of the Week†receiving a special icon they can wear in their signature for seven days after being recognized. Upon the announcement of the new winner the previous recipient must remove the icon (it’s only fair).

So here it is, ladies and gentlemen.

determined_55x75.gif

Credit goes to our esteemed Prime Rib. Thanks, Moo!

Edited by The Monkye

The Recruiter of the Week for June 13 to 19 is: Bombooda

Congrats Bombooda!

And also (due to delays in implementation) Notherfork is Recruiter of the Week for June 06 to 12! Congrats to me…

Both may wear the Recruiter of the Week Icon for the week!

Here you go, guys:

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Ortzadar/determined_55x75.gif]

Why don't you all join me in congratulating Bombooda on winning the Recruiter of the Week prize for the second time in a row. He's done a great job and I applaud him for his great efforts in immigration. clap.gif

For the third time in a row, Bombooda is the Recruiter of the Week for June 27th to July 3rd. Come on people, don't just sit there, recruit! You can't let Bom take it another time. laugh.gif

The results are in!

It was a close run this time, but for the forth time in a row Bom beats the competition. Asta was close, but sorry, no cigar. wink.gif

And just to note, I couldn't log into NS daily to update the lists, so you all kinda' shot yourselves in the foot by not keeping your own records on who moved to the region.

Edited by Notherfork

And the recruiter of the week is...

Asta! Breaking Bom's winning streak. So Bom, you gotta' clear your sig, and Asta you can go ahead and display your trophey! thumbup.gif

Yeah, but you're still beaten. laugh.gif

Now clear your sig, it is time someone else got to display their victory trophey.

Recruiter Of The Week For August 8th To August 14th.

Congragulations to Noth who took recruiter of the week this week with a monstrous 383 telegrams sent and 6 nations recruited. Noth now has the right to display this image in his sig. Asta, our last recruiting champion, now must remove this graphic from her sig. Congragulations again to you Noth.

user posted image

Recruiting Stats For This Week

1. Noth: Telegrams Sent=383 Recruited Nations=6

2. Bom: Telegrams Sent=245 Recruited Nations=9

3. Moo: Telegrams Sent=41

4. Asta: Telegrams Sent=28

5. Noot: Telegrams Sent=20

6. Rys: Telegrams Sent=15

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

On Monday, the Recruiter of the Week award will be implemented again. The award goes to the person that has sent the most recruiting telegrams, and the award may be worn for seven days.

I ask all people who still have the old rewards in their signature to remove them before Monday.

Thank you! smile.gif

Congratulations to Tycholand for winning the Recruiter of the Week Award for week 11 (if I am not mistaken). This is the period covered from 13-19 March. Tycholand sent 62 recruiting TM's. In the covered week, there were a total of 205 recruiting telegrams sent.

The Recruiter of the Week for the week of 20-26 March is: Kertbeny! Congratulations!

You may put the trophy in your signature for one week.

Out of a total of 425 recruiting TM's sent, Kertbeny sent 125!

The Recruiter of the Week for the week of March 27 - April 2 is: Kertbeny! Congratulations!

Out of a total of 292 recruiting TM's sent, Kertbeny sent 106!