Equility

Sign In

New members please sign in here to ensure that your mask will be changed faster by the Administrators. If you want to introduce yourself please open a new thread.

Well, I guess I'm a new member, so here goes:

Greetings,

I'm Ganchelkas, Founder of the Ganchelkean States and a rather active member of the Alliance Defense Network. I have come to these forums to represent my Region to Equilism and to further the communication and ties between our Regions. wink.gif

Edited by Ganchelkas

Alphawezen-signing on!

PS-im sorry about my lack of activity, i should have been on "vacation" mode. i had a LOT of problems at owrk (i dont have a job anymore LOL) and ive been super busy trying to get another job.

so anyway-im back, and im sorry!

-alpha

Hello,

I would like to register down here. I hope you still now me. I'll be back when my exams are over. That's in about 2 weeks. I'll let our president, Equility now first when I come back. Or if we would have a new one, I'll let him know.

Welcome Ganchelkas!

And welcome back to our newest Senatrix Alphawezen and United Vicland.

Welcome all.

Alpha, its good to see you back. Good luck on your job hunting i will be doing the same starting this monday and i know how time consuming it can be. Hope you find something you like or at least you dont hate. And congrats on becoming a senator.

Hey UV, welcome back!!! Long time no see.

Welcome cookins!

Welcome to all the new faces, and returning ones! We're delighted to have you here in Equilism and look forward to your participation.

Greetings fellow members of Humanity and loyal children of Equilism! I am Jeremiah Zenth, leader, by the will of God, of the Dominion of Nazshar! I hope to meet you all and soon establish trade relations with all of you in the near future. May all prosper from our mutual arrangment.

HAIL NAZSHAR!

Jeremiah Zenth, Supreme Ruler of the Dominion of Nazshar.

Welcome!

And a hearty welcome to you, LE.