Equility

Sign In

Empress Kzz, Empress Goddess of the Empire of the Empire of Chrysalis sighing in! HELLO ALL!

I am King Matty Green of the Kingdom of Hell Paso, stopping by to say hello. I declared citizenship on the citizenship application page, and while I may never be the most prolific poster here, I am proud of my nation's progress, and I do look forward to participating here whenever I can.

Good morning I'm Ender Yuric Lyies the founder of The Federation of Penumbrapolis, I hope my stay in Equilism will be peaceful for me and the people of Penumbrapolis

Edited by Ender Yuric Lyies

*sighns in* well hello everyone. Im havenburgh. Ready to be of such greatness as this region already is.

Hello,

Just started playing the game today, and like it so far. I confess I know very little, but will try to learn a bit as I go. I am a student currently, so most of my time will be spent studying, but I'll get on and play (hopefully everyday to enact new legislation :).

Hi there, welcome to Equilism! Make yourself at home :) If you have any questions, we'd be happy to answer.

I Collatis hereby assent to the values, laws and regulations of the Equilism Commonwealth of Nations. I understand my citizenship is voluntary and that I may renounce it at any time.

Hello Equilism,

I am fairly new to this whole NS thing, but I hope that I can enjoy it here regardless.

Uh, hello!

Some of you may remember me?

I'm still not sure why my forum name differs from my nation name (South Norwega).

But it's sort of like maybe I should come back and get involved again idk.