Equility

Sign In

3 hours ago, Tse Moana said:

Hello peoples :) It's been a while, good to see everything is still standing :D 

:cheshire:

Zel left so we now have a strict "no Dutch" policy. Sorry.

On 6/25/2016 at 5:19 AM, Tse Moana said:

Hello peoples :) It's been a while, good to see everything is still standing :D 

:cheshire:

I don't think we met before but welcome back! Things are a little slow but we're moving on! You should help out! :D

Hi, my name is Possibly this, I don't know what to say except that I wanted to see other regions apart from what I call my NS home (Europeia). I want to contribute to Equilism positively. So, hi.

• Like 1

Heya, PT! There's plenty of fun stuff to do in Equilism! It's a good place to kick back your feet and relax!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Adytus said:

Hi everyone! I am the new ambassador to this region on behalf of Lazarus!

Welcome to Equilism! :)

• Like 1

A blast from the past signing in and requesting the re-opening of the Canadian Embassy located here on your great land.   You may visit Equilism's Embassy on Canadian soil Here!

Beer and doughnuts for everyone!  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ParrrrTay said:

A blast from the past signing in and requesting the re-opening of the Canadian Embassy located here on your great land.   You may visit Equilism's Embassy on Canadian soil Here!

Beer and doughnuts for everyone!  

Welcome! Or should I say, welcome back! :D

On 10/18/2016 at 10:01 PM, Isaris said:

Welcome! Or should I say, welcome back! :D

Thank you...I'm quite amazed that I remembered my password from 2005.   I look forward to meeting everyone! 

Hi everyone! I have decided to move in a puppet here and apply for citizenship..

I have been a diplomat of The Universal Allegiance for some time and will continue to be one. My puppet here is ThatLollerGuy..

1 hour ago, Ryccia said:

Yes, I am Ryccia, and I am here to represent the region of Balder as an ambassador.

Welcome to the Township! :)

G'day. I'm new in this region. My main account is in TSP. Hope this region is great, so far its cool. (STAR TREK CONVENTION!!!)

Edited by Ausstan

Hello there! I'm United Vietussia (but you can call me UV). I hail from Europeia, where I'm a former Senator and Chair of our Citizens' Assembly. I hope to get to meet each and every one of you. Feel free to DM me @UnitedVietussia#9873.

• Like 1