Equility

Sign In

3 hours ago, United Vietussia said:

Hello there! I'm United Vietussia (but you can call me UV). I hail from Europeia, where I'm a former Senator and Chair of our Citizens' Assembly. I hope to get to meet each and every one of you. Feel free to DM me @UnitedVietussia#9873.

Welcome aboard, UV! :D

8 hours ago, The Nation of the People said:

Hi Equilism, i'm the new ambassador from Europeia and I was wondering if I could be masked?

Welcome, we have been expecting you. I saw you wanna learn about our culture, so you could look at the E-Bar and our spam games. You also should have access to our law index and should be able to glance at our history. So you got that. :P

12 hours ago, The Nation of the People said:

Hi Equilism, i'm the new ambassador from Europeia and I was wondering if I could be masked?

The masking will have no effect on your ability to perform your job (it's purely cosmetic) but you can request it of our admin team if you wish.

Hi Equilism i am Vlaska. I am happy to join your community and i want to help you improve it to the best of my ability. I hope i will get along good with everyone.

Edited by Vlaska
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GraVandius said:

Wut Up People. I'm GraVandius and I'm the new ambassador from Europeia. 

Welcome to the forum! :)

On 11/26/2004 at 6:29 PM, Equility said:

New members please sign in here to ensure that your mask will be changed faster by the Administrators. If you want to introduce yourself please open a new thread.

Hello, Banua Tonga here. I talked a little with Isaris on RMB. Cheers.

Btw, from where did the forum automatically got a pic of mine (used as the profile)?

I haven't even touched anything yet other than registering the nation I represent...