Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tarlisea

NEW recruitment for positions

Recommended Posts

Star Trek: Equilism will be rebooted. Therefore we are in search of a new crew. We've got the following open positions:

Executive Officer

Flight Control Officer

Operations Officer

Chief Tactical Officer

Tactical Officer

Chief Science Officer

Science Officer

Chief Engineering Officer

Engineering Officer

Chief Medical Officer

Medical Officer

Counsellor

 

Do you want to want to explore the Delta Quadrant? Do you heed the call? Are you looking for adventure? Are you an explorer?

 

Then join the USS Equilism. Fill this character sheet and tell me why you want what position.

 

  • Primary Race:
  • Gender:
  • Age:
  • Hair Colour:
  • Eye Colour:
  • Height (m):
  • Weight (kg):
  • Other Physical Characteristics:
  • Birthplace:
  • Birthdate:
  • Father:
  • Mother:
  • Siblings:
  • Spouse:
  • Children:

 

This is the call. The time is now. Join us, join Starfleet, join the future of now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that you're rebooting this, but I think you might need to help people learn how to play! It's been awhile since the last game of Star Trek: Equilism and we have a lot of new people. Plus, I don't think I was around for it either. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so in on this.  But a walk through may be needed on character creation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily we've got our Star Trek: Equilism wiki

Extensive enough? ;) 

 

Edited by Tarlisea
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm planning on relaunching the game by September 01, 2016.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!  That gives me time.  With school starting soon, time is a commodity right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need at least 6 players to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I would like to apply for the position of Science Officer with a focus on Stelar Cartography and Astrometrics. I have an amateur passion for cosmology which I would like to play out.

  • Name: Shyla Jarn
  • Primary Race: Andorian/Aenar Hybrid
  • Gender: Female
  • Age: 29
  • Hair Colour: white
  • Eye Colour: white
  • Height (m): 170cm
  • Weight (kg): 70kg
  • Other Physical Characteristics: very pale blue skin, has some visual disability due to her Aenar ancestry. Also, although not complete telepathy, she can create a psychic bond with someone with their permission and when both are conscious of the effort.
  • Birthplace: Andoria
  • Birthdate: 
  • Father:
  • Mother:
  • Siblings:
  • Spouse: none
  • Children: none
Edited by Small Huts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to apply for Chief Tactical Officer.  My favorite characters were always tactical.  With my character's strong spirituality based on my home planet's beliefs, I would always feel that, "Today is a good day to die!"

 

Name:  Kamal Zuro

  • Primary Race: Bajoran
  • Gender: Male
  • Age: 45
  • Hair Colour:Black
  • Eye Colour: Brown
  • Height (m): 1.86
  • Weight (kg): 89
  • Other Physical Characteristics: Tall, strong and capable middle aged man.  
  • Birthplace: Jo'Kala, Bajor
  • Birthdate:
  • Father: 
  • Mother:
  • Siblings:
  • Spouse:
  • Children:

 

Edited by Pooch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Primary Race: Vulcan
Gender: Female
Age: 66
Hair Colour: brown
Eye Colour: hazel
Height (m): 1.7
Weight (kg): 50
Other Physical Characteristics:
Birthplace: ShiKhar, Vulcan
Birthdate: TBD
Father: TBD
Mother: TBD
Siblings: none
Spouse: none
Children: none

 

It's not quite complete, not sure of what to name my parents at the moment or what date we'll be starting in so I've left out the birth date as well.

 

I'm applying for the position of Chief Engineering Officer. I have a fascination with the warp drive system and limited knowledge on multiple theories into FTL travel that I think will help in playing the part as the CEO is of course vital to keep the ship's warp drive functioning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bios are looking good, for good gameplay 3 more players would be nice. In the meanwhile I'm trying to get a new storyline :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in. I'd like to keep my last character...I'd even be okay keeping his old job as XO, but I won't presume.

 

Species:
Primary Race: Trill
Gender: Male
Age: 66 (host)/ 348 (symbiont)
Hair Colour: White dreadlocks
Beard: White
Skin Color : Dark
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 2.05 m
Weight: 102.00 kg
Birthplace: Trill Homeworld
Birthdate: 5008.06
Father: Doil Atull
Mother: Hephress Atull
Siblings: None
Spouse: Michelle LaCroix (divorced)
Children: None

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Tarlisea said I could sign up before completing Starfleet Academy.

 

My guy is a junior science officer. Because Science and Ops are always the best characters.

 

Can he have a focus in Exobiology?

 

  • Primary Race: Human
  • Gender: Male
  • Age: 20
  • Hair Colour: Brown
  • Eye Colour: Hazel
  • Height (m): 2.13 m
  • Weight (kg): 95kg
  • Other Physical Characteristics: Light frame
  • Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
  • Birthdate: ?
  • Father: David Hills
  • Mother: Thea Hills, nee Giannopoulos
  • Siblings:
    • Brother, Michael, 25
    • Sister, Jen, 22
    • Half Brother, Jason, Half-Bajoran, 12
  • Spouse: N/A
  • Children: N/A
Edited by Ausstan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and I forgot something. What are the names of your characters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2017 at 2:18 AM, Small Huts said:

I would like to apply for the position of Science Officer with a focus on Stelar Cartography and Astrometrics. I have an amateur passion for cosmology which I would like to play out.

  • Name: Shyla Jarn
  • Primary Race: Andorian/Aenar Hybrid
  • Gender: Female
  • Age: 29
  • Hair Colour: white
  • Eye Colour: white
  • Height (m): 170cm
  • Weight (kg): 70kg
  • Other Physical Characteristics: very pale blue skin, has some visual disability due to her Aenar ancestry. Also, although not complete telepathy, she can create a psychic bond with someone with their permission and when both are conscious of the effort.
  • Birthplace: Andoria
  • Birthdate: 
  • Father:
  • Mother:
  • Siblings:
  • Spouse: none
  • Children: none

 

Your character can be found in the roster: http://wiki.startrekequilism.com/index.php?title=USS_Equilism#Cast_.26_Crew

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all shaping up nicely - I only hope that I remember how to write.

 

Also, while I am happy to be XO/CMO, if we have a player who wants to be CMO, I'm all good with that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2017 at 10:12 PM, Isaris said:

 

It's not quite complete, not sure of what to name my parents at the moment or what date we'll be starting in so I've left out the birth date as well.

 

I'm applying for the position of Chief Engineering Officer. I have a fascination with the warp drive system and limited knowledge on multiple theories into FTL travel that I think will help in playing the part as the CEO is of course vital to keep the ship's warp drive functioning.

Here you go: http://wiki.startrekequilism.com/index.php?title=T'Perra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2017 at 5:49 AM, Pooch said:

I would like to apply for Chief Tactical Officer.  My favorite characters were always tactical.  With my character's strong spirituality based on my home planet's beliefs, I would always feel that, "Today is a good day to die!"

 

Name:  Kamal Zuro

  • Primary Race: Bajoran
  • Gender: Male
  • Age: 45
  • Hair Colour:Black
  • Eye Colour: Brown
  • Height (m): 1.86
  • Weight (kg): 89
  • Other Physical Characteristics: Tall, strong and capable middle aged man.  
  • Birthplace: Jo'Kala, Bajor
  • Birthdate:
  • Father: 
  • Mother:
  • Siblings:
  • Spouse:
  • Children:

 

And here you go: http://wiki.startrekequilism.com/index.php?title=Kamal_Zuro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2017 at 4:10 PM, Chaucerin said:

Where are we on all of this?

I'm still waiting for name and preferred position of the character of @The Fedderation Of Artica, the name of the character of @Ausstan and the name and character sheet of the character of @Westwind.

 

Next to that, the CO position opened up :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps while we wait, you could run some kind of training exercise for those of who are new to this? I think that might be a lot of fun! Or perhaps you could pick up on the earlier weapons demonstration scenario?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2017 at 4:28 AM, Tarlisea said:

...the CO position opened up :)

 

Oh really? I have experience...nudge, nudge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Chaucerin said:

 

Oh really? I have experience...nudge, nudge...

 

TO: Commander Hozet Ashe, Executive Officer USS Equilism

FROM: Vice Admiral Alis Rimo, 

STARDATE: 11706.02

 

Commander,

 

As Captain Elar Nivo has been promoted to Commodore and transferred to the position of Chief of Starfleet Tactical at Sector Command Delta the position of Commanding Officer on the USS Equilism has been opened. We have reviewed several people to command the Equilism.

 

I hereby promote you to the rank of Captain with all duties and privileges to that rank. You are to assume the position of Commanding Officer of the USS Equilism effective immediately.

 

Congratulations Captain. New orders for the Equilism will follow as soon as the Equilism has finished several upgrades. For now you and your crew can enjoy the hospitality and the facilities of Kemaris Station.

 

Signed,

 

Vice Admiral Alis Rimo

Sector Command Delta

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×