Sign in to follow this  
Pooch

Nominations for Town Moderator

We will have a 3 day period where we will be taking nominations for the position of Town Moderator.

Duties of the Town Moderator are as follows:  The Town Moderator will run Town Hall Meetings and administer any additional rules, including assessing consensus, opening and closing votes, updating the legislative record, and maintaining an updated list of citizens. The Town Moderator must strive to remain apolitical and run meetings evenhandedly and without bias.

If you are interested please respond!

Edited by Pooch

I would like to nominate Asta.

Since no one accepted their nomination for the Office of Town Moderator, the nomination period shall now re-open. To quote the Charter:

Citizens will have four days from the start of an election to declare their candidacy for a position.

Citizens may now nominate someone or stand for the Office of Town Moderator.

If you are nominated by someone else, you must publicly accept your nomination to be considered standing for election.

I apologize for not accepting my nomination before - I have been on vacation and out of contact for the past week. I would like to declare my candidacy at this point, if possible.

• Like 1

It is. The nomination period will end tomorrow evening.

Edit: It has been four days since the nomination period reopened and Astarial is the only candidate standing. In a few moments I will open a vote to confirm Asta as Town Moderator.

Edited by Isaris