Sign in to follow this  
Cormac

Hello Again!

Hello again, everyone!

Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago. I contributed somewhat to foreign affairs and to organizing the law index in existence at that time. Really nothing all that remarkable on my part, but I enjoyed my time here and have always looked back fondly on my participation in Equilism as one of the few places I could participate without a lot of nonsensical drama. Those of you who didn't know me here may recognize me as the, umm, Once and Future* Pharaoh of Osiris. :P

Over the past few months, I've had some time open up due to my departure from Osiris and fewer time constraints in real life. Recently I've been thinking about what's next for me in NationStates, and aside from my participation in the South Pacific, I decided I wanted to return to Equilism and contribute here as best I'm able. I know Isaris and others have been doing a great job of getting Equilism back into shape after the regrettable activity slump. So I'm hoping to chip in and keep the momentum going.

So, yeah. Good to be back. I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and getting to know some new folks!

* Except not really "future." If I'm ever Pharaoh of Osiris again, slap me around a bit with a large trout.

Edited by Cormac

21 minutes ago, Leo Drakan said:

Welcome. I am glad someone else is here to lend a hand. :)

Thanks! Glad to be able to pitch in.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed Small Huts' breakfast on the RMB. :D

It's the most important meal of the day!

What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast in RL? Or do you not eat breakfast?

I don't eat breakfast in RL myself. Thankfully Small Huts is far enough away that he can't force pancakes down my throat, although I imagine the genuine Canadian maple syrup would be quite bomb.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Isaris said:

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed Small Huts' breakfast on the RMB. :D

It's the most important meal of the day!

What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast in RL? Or do you not eat breakfast?

I don't eat breakfast in RL myself. Thankfully Small Huts is far enough away that he can't force pancakes down my throat, although I imagine the genuine Canadian maple syrup would be quite bomb.

I don't eat breakfast as often as I should, because "I want to sleep longer" usually wins out over "I should get up in enough time for breakfast." But when I do eat breakfast I usually go for an omelette or pancakes. Potatoes should always be involved somehow.

I also love breakfast food for other meals. Meals built around eggs and potatoes are basically good at any time of day. :P

14 minutes ago, Dewiland said:

Welcome back Cormac!

Nice to see yet another familiar face!

Thanks, good to see you too!

Edited by Cormac

5 hours ago, Cormac said:

Potatoes should always be involved somehow.

Potatoes should be involved in every meal!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Isaris said:

*gets on a plane down the coast*

• Like 1