Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Isaris

Equilism Cinema Opening Weekend

Posted (edited)

My fellow Equilismers, Olympian delegates,

It is my pleasure to introduce a new (hopefully) regular event here in the Township: Equilism Cinema! Beginning Thursday, July 27 (tomorrow) at 8:00 PM Eastern, every Thursday through Saturday, we will have at least one scheduled program for viewing each day. As it is also my honor to host this opening weekend, I've prepared a schedule for prospective viewers to reference. Programs will be hosted via rabb.it and a link to the viewing room will be distributed on Equilism's Discord server beginning 20 minutes prior to the showtime. After a program has ended, the audience will be provided with a link to a survey to express their opinion of the program and to vote on next week's show. I hope you all will join us for Equilism Cinema's Opening Weekend and without further ado, here is the schedule for the event:

Equilism Cinema

Hosted by Isaris

Thursday, July 27, 2017

5:00 PM Pacific/8:00 PM Eastern

Dress to Kill - 1 hour, 54 minutes

A stand-up performance by the surrealist British comedian, Eddie Izzard, performed and recorded in front of a San Francisco audience in 1998.

Rated PG-16

Friday, July 28, 2017

4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern

Pushing Daisies, Se. 1, Ep. 1, Pie-lette - 40 minutes

Rated PG

Saturday, July 29, 2017

4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern

Mushishi, Se. 1, Ep. 1, The Green Seat - 24 minutes

Rated PG

4:30 PM Pacific/7:30 PM Eastern

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Se. 1, Ep. 1, The Day a New Demon Was Born - 24 minutes

Rated PG-13

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - SPECIAL EXTRA SHOWING!

3:00 PM Pacific/6:00 PM Eastern

Pushing Daisies, Se. 1, Ep. 1, Pie-lette - 40 minutes

Rated PG

As a special note to our friends in the Olympian delegation, I offer my formal apologies that we have been unable to provide you with more leisure activities during your stay. This was not our intent but rather, was the result of difficulties being faced on the part of our Office of Culture & Entertainment at this time. We have enjoyed your presence here and on our Discord server, and invite you to remain as long as you desire outside of the capacity of the State Visit, which will be concluded after our scheduled Cinema programming on Saturday. Thank you very much for joining us here in Equilism. We sincerely hope you have enjoyed your stay thus far and we look forward to the future of relations between our two regions.

Warmly,

Isaris

Equilism Officer of Public Relations

Edited by Isaris
1 person likes this

Exciting!

Posted (edited)

There will be a special, extra showing of Pushing Daisies, Se. 1, Ep. 1 on Sunday, July 30, 2017, 3:00 PM Pacific/6:00 PM Eastern, in case anyone is interested!

EDIT: This showing was canceled. :(

Edited by Isaris