Tse Moana

Equilism Map Showcase, Family Tree and Old Maps

The Equilism Family Tree can be found here

For the ones not on here:

You can get a spot on the tree but this is not like the map, where everyone can get a place. The Tree is for people who have been here a while and have been active. So, a three-post new nation can't be on it, yet. If that nation remains active and gets involved and all that, it will eventually be eligible for a place.

If you want on it, send me a message. In it state where you would like to be and then I'll see what I can do. I don't promise you will get the spot you asked for as I will consult with a couple others on the tree that were in it from the start and helped create it and such. You might end up somewhere you don't expect, being child, parent or spouse of someone you didn't expect.

Here is also a graphic version for a quick view. Be warned, the graphic is large; 600 kb and 3600x2700 pixels. So, click the pretty picture at your own risk :D

eqfamtreemini.png

:cheshire:

Edited by Tse Moana

Family Tree Updated!

Nations added:

Tarlisea

Whamabama

Vesica

Zeorus

Randgriz

Zanannia

Kubrikistan

Phendarrah

Svunbrink

aaaaand

Junior the Drop Bear

:cheshire:

Goodness, now it's even more confusing

At least you're not the only one who is confused. Hama has three parents: Vesica, Tse and K'Lach. At least according to the tree.

It's true. And they're all males. So I have three dads and no mother in sight. :P

It's true. And they're all males. So I have three dads and no mother in sight. :P

Hello granddaughter :P