Tse Moana

Have You Ever?

Yes, I have, a bookshelf. Btw, I know it’s kind of way back there, but the NYE in NYE party that Bogan was talking about is New Year’s Eve. :P

Have you ever been to a Caribbean island?

Nope. I have never left Brazil… I want to visit my friends at the US so bad!

Have you ever grabbed a book at the library but, forget to read it all together and have to return it without finishing?

Yes! It was a Shakespeare book. I read page one and I got SO BORED! I thought I would like it but I was wrong lol.

Have you ever painted a painting?

Painted a painting as in, I made a painting or I painted over a painting?

If it's the first case yes. I had a couple experiments with paint at school but now, I'm in love with digital painting! (It still counts as painting, right?) Though I take about a month to finish a piece because I'm too detalist and have awful motivation swings :/ I can never do commissions because, dead lines XD

Have you ever tried to recommend someone something they might like (books, TV series, etc) , but the person just ignored it? I wonder why we even bother recommending stuff at times XD

Yes, I had recommended a book to one of my friends. It’s about studying skills. Because he had same thinking with me about life, future and willing to study hard etc.

So I’ve gave it to him. I think when people have same concerns or thinking, it would be good to recommend something. Actually, I were recommended that book from my mentor, and I really loved it.

Have you ever been rude to foreigner? why? even sort of discrimination.

No, I have not been rude to foreigner.

So, when you study or just holiday abroad, have you suddenly missed your hometown food and did not eat all day long?

Nah. When I did get like this, I wasn't missing my hometown food I was missing my cat… and as such, nothing I did felt enjoyable for a couple of days. I didn't have mood to watch Doctor Who, even.

Have you ever watched Electric Dreams? I mentioned it in a Filosophy class discussion and, realised it's a rather unknown film...

Yup, I was born there. 

Have you ever been accused of ignoring phone calls that you never received? I seem to get this a lot for some reason, across multiple phones and carriers.

No, I haven't.  Usually if I get accused of ignoring something, I was actually ignoring it.

Have you ever lost hours and hours of time without realizing where it went?

Yup!  I usually do.  That way, if they don't like me, I can deal with it easier.

Have you ever skipped work or school, lied, and said you were sick?

A big yes for this question! hahaha because if I like one song I always reply that song a thousand times. Lol

Have you ever buy a book because its cover is really cute?

Yes.  Well, because I liked the cover, not necessarily because it was "cute".

Have you ever gotten so busy that you forgot to eat for over 20 hours?

No..  I can't forgetting to eat even 12 hours.

Have you ever red a message loudly and immediately you were the center of attention of everyone around you? And you were so embarrassed. 

Yes, I have.  It was for their own protection.  I seldom get angry.

Have you ever jumped into a pool in the middle of winter?

Nope, and I wouldn't unless it was heated.

Have you ever gotten mad at someone you love because they did something terrible in a dream, and you can't remember why you're mad, just that they owe you a HUGE apology and THEY SHOULD KNOW WHY DAMMIT?