Tse Moana

Corrupt a Wish

It's very simple, I make wish and the next person grants it but corrupts it so it's not so ideal anymore biggrin.gif

Example:

I wish there was snow so I could go skiing

Granted. There's so much snow you're entire neigbourhood is locked in.

I wish I understood mathemathics.

Edited by koona

Granted. You now have a beautiful mind, and spend 16 hours a day calculating the atomic weight of a bowl of conflakes.

I wish I was better at basketball.

Granted.

You score nothing but threepointers. Downside, you're now 3 meters tall.

I wish I were a Klingon. biggrin.gif

Edited by TseMoana

Granted!

Now you have a pointed forehead and your battleship has just been disgraced in battle...now go and commit suicide to keep your honour laugh.gif

Granted, but instead of signing a treaty with the Federation, the Kingons were wiped out.

I wish I didn't have to work.

*poof* Granted!

But now you live in a tiny camper with tin-foiled lined windows and eat dog food from a can.

I wish I could time travel.

Granted! You have traveled back in time, or should i say just in time for the 1st ice age...replay of the freezing scene of the "Day after tomorrow"...needless to say you are froozen now tongue.gif

I wish I had a farm like Old McDonald....

POOF! Granted!

But now you're getting foreclosed because your government subsidies have been cut off, and PETA groups camp around your property with video cameras and picket signs.

I wish I had a Masters Degree in nursing.

Granted! But now you spent all day changing dipers for old men, for a lousy wage.

I wish there was a model of me in Madame Toussaus Vox Cabinet in London (I have no idea how to spell that name, btw.).

So be it! Now the wax statue is in the Horror section next to Jack the Ripper and too close to the heater so over the next several months your nose and ears melt.

I wish I could "beam" around (ala Star Trek). Commuting sucks.

Poof homework has disappeared and replaced with 4 hour classes

I wish I will get the job I just applied for.

Granted! But it turns out that your boss is an insulting bastard who's embezzling money and underpaying his employees.

I wish...for more wishes!

Granted!

You get a lot more wishes now...and a lot more homework along with it. laugh.gif

I wish it weren't so cold today.

Edited by Pakasia

You have, resulting in a mind forever gone 373.gif so now all you can say is blblbllblblblb bleh.gif .

I wish my butt were smaller.

Granted!

You meet the man of your dreams - a millionaire Star Trek writer/producer who speaks fluent Klingon. Unfortunately, he has a big-booty fetish and though he likes you he just can't marry you.

I wish I could think of something to wish for.

Granted you wish for me to have $1million US deposited into my checking account tax free everyday for the rest of my long life. tongue.gif

I wish I could actually play music on my guitar. blink.gif

Granted.

You now spent whole day thinking up things to wish for and never get around to actually wishing for them, let alone do anything else.

I wish my best friend were online so I could tell her about the LOTR:ROTK extended edition collector's set bargain I had today.

Edited by TseMoana

Granted. S/He becomes so insanely jealous of you for your great deal, that s/he steals your car, runs off ith your spouse, poisons your dog, and firebombs your house.

I wish that I could stomach haggis.

Isn't this fun? At least you gave credit where credit is due, Tse. smile.gif

Anytime Hermit, anytime.

Anyway, your wish is granted, you can now stomach haggis and only haggis. For the rest of your life you have to watch people eat all nice things you can't have anymore.

I wish I were a fish.

Granted!

You are now a beautiful salt water fish, but you still have the intellect and memory of a human. You become the ornamental pet in the office of a US media CEO.

I wish to win the lottery and donate the money to Red Cross.

post-46-1105100746.gif

Edited by Eurinaes

granted... but now u are bomabarded by 3 lorries of junk mail from charirites every day and get 16 phone calls an hour asking for money to save the whales.

I wish that universities were easier to get into!

granted... but now every idiot you hate in high school will go to college with you with the same major as you, and they will get hired to every single position you want before you, so you end up living on the street, begging for money from the same IQ-deficient people who stopped you from getting a job in the first place.

I wish I could find the love of a good woman....