Sign in to follow this  
FoxCollar

Apologies

Good Day,

To begin, I would like to apologise for the lack of updates you have received from The United Kingdom thus far. Our Foreign Affairs Minister became inactive due to revision (a burden I am sure we can all relate to at some point in our lives) bringing a halt to our weekly updates. After examinations, Sir Reg Empey unfortunately resigned. As a result, we have undergone a change in personnel with Sir King the new Foreign Affairs Minister for The United Kingdom. I have been placed as his deputy and hope that between Sir King and myself we can help further relations between our two regions. I am sure we will have both a beneficial and pleasant relationship=]

Sir King is currently working on returning to weekly updates from The United Kingdom and is in the process of writing the first now.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Sir King directly at our Ministry which can be found here:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_UK/index.php?showforum=105

Alternately, simply post your query in The United Kingdom’s embassy here; although a response may take longer as we are not active every day in our embassies, whereas it is almost guaranteed we are active on a daily basis in our Ministry.

Many thanks for your patience,

FoxCollar

(Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister for the United Kingdom)

Welcome to Equilism, Foxcollar

It is good to hear something from our friends from the United Kingdom!

Why don't you stop by the E-Bar for a sec, have a drink on me.

Sign in to follow this