Checkers McDog

Canadian Embassy

I'd like to apologize for the delay in getting out here to Equilism....I appreciate the forum already being set up for us smile.gif

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the long time Delegate of the region of Canada. We're a medium-sized region around 300 nations (but have been over 500 at some points in time). We are democratic, and hold elections for our Cabinet positions every 2 months.

I hope that our regions relations stay strong, and if you have any questions, please feel free to post them in the embassy, or send them to me directly smile.gif

user posted image

btw, we'll try and find a permanent ambassador to Equilism, but until then, either me, or Freezing Cold Water, our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, will be staffing this embassy.

Welcome to Equilism, Checkers! It's great to have a visitor from Canada. Get settled into your embassy, and them come warm up in the E-bar. Make yourself at home!

That makes me like it even more.

A few days later, she walked into a wall.

Care to elaborate? Should we send flowers?

A few days later, she walked into a wall.

Care to elaborate? Should we send flowers?

*sigh* If I must...

I was at school, and me and a few friends walked off the elevator, then some guy whistled at me, and my friend then felt the need to yell "way to go!" and slap me on the ass...and I got distracted by all that, and walked straight into a wall.

There's no need for flowers...I got a little bruise on my elbow, but I think I'll make it biggrin.gif

If you're that hot, maybe he doesn't really want to send "Get Well" flowers. laugh.gif

Valentines Day is approaching; the cheapshots will continue to fly. Sorry wink.gif

If you're that hot, maybe he doesn't really want to send "Get Well" flowers. laugh.gif

Valentines Day is approaching; the cheapshots will continue to fly. Sorry wink.gif

lol, it's quite alright smile.gif

I'm single though ( cry.gif ), I'll welcome any Valentine's Day flowers biggrin.gif

Don't worry, I won't be sending you any. I do believe the anti-Newb party (aka the ADN) is going to have me banned from posting outside of General and talking to ambassadors laugh.gif

Speaking of smilies... Damn, your dancing banana has a lot of moves!

[Ah crud, I just realized how that sounded...]

Hello Equilites

As the new Minister of Foreign Affairs, I'd like to introduce Canada6 as the new ambassador to the region. Please feel free to ask questions of any of us.

I look forward to working with Equilism,

Judith Gap

Aaaaa, anotherone was fooled.

OK gang ask away.

So let me start:

Why is the sky blue?

Why is the sky red?

Who is Moo's father?

Why are we here?

Why was Groth born?

Why is this guy sitting next to me?

Who is Bruno in reality?

I'll come up with more later...

Edited by koona

ph34r.gif

Who is Koona and why is he here?

Who sent him here and when will they take him away?

When will Chauce wear pants?

Who took Noot's toupe?

Who sent for Rufus?

Greetings to all nations of the region of Equilism. user posted image

I, Canada6 am the new Ambassador of Canada to Equilism, recently appointed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada, Judith Gap.

I would also like to thank the former Ambassador Checkers McDog, the current prime minister and UN delegate of the region of Canada, for a job well done. clap.gif

In the next few days I will be looking around the Equilism's forum to further my knowledge of your region.

I will most certainly be available to answer any questions about the region I represent. Canada.

I hope that I may contribute to further solidifying, that which has surely been, a solid relationship between our two regions.

Yours Truly, Canada6

Ambassador of Canada to Equilism.

I will most certainly be available to answer any questions about the region I represent. Canada.

Likely excuse.

Answers our question 1st. So you can have a free drink for every correct answer. If not we'll tar and feather you. tongue.gif