Checkers McDog

Canadian Embassy

I wanted to drop by to wish everyone a merry Christmas, joyous Hanukka, and peaceful Solstice. I'm forgetting other holidays at this time of year but not intentionally.

user posted image

Hello, Equilism!!!

My name is king_girl. I am the new Minister of Foreign Affairs in Canada. Judith Gap has done a wonderful job and it is hard to see him resign, but I will do my best to keep his ideals going. I look forward to working with you and getting to know the people in this region.

Sincerely,

King_Girl

Welcome to Equilism King_Girl ! Make yourself comfortable, and join us round the forum. Drinks and hot wings are available in the E-Bar.

Welcome, KG! Great to see you here. I'll look you up over in Canada on my next visit (which will be very soon.)

You can tell I really trust our ambassador....Go Canada6!

I am sorry for not replying to the welcomes sooner. I will enjoy those hot wings...mmmmm.

Well... it just so happens that I am succeeding king_girl as Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs. In the aftermath of the latest elections, I am returning to the Canadian cabinet in a new role, where I have huge shoes to fill and much to learn.

I thought it was appropriate to announce this first in my favourite Canadian Embassy.

Equilism.

Well... it just so happens that I am succeeding king_girl as Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs. In the aftermath of the latest elections, I am returning to the Canadian cabinet in a new role, where I have huge shoes to fill and much to learn.

I thought it was appropriate to announce this first in my favourite Canadian Embassy.

Equilism.

Congratulations

Thanks Neo. Coordinating all of our embassies will be a daunting task especially in the early going. I hope to approach the ministry with great moxie.

I think you'll like being foreign minister. It's a lot of work, but crafting policy is always fun.

Although none of this is new to Equilism, here is my official greeting post for Canada's embassies for formality's sake. smile.gif

Greetings!

I have just been elected as Canada’s new Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).

The nations of Canada have elected me for a term of office to ensure the proper upholding and furtherance of our rich tradition of diplomatic representation throughout NationStates.

It is an honour to represent Canada as its MoFA and follow the footsteps of Hudson Bay, Beaver-Country-Canada, Judith Gap and King_Girl.

Judith Gap has accepted the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I am looking forward to working with and visiting Equilism and if there are any questions about Canada, its embassies or our ambassadors, please do not hesitate to ask me.

The Democratic Republic of Canada6

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Canada.

Hey C6, I just registered on Canada's board to read the link you posted about GBA... but I accidentally mistyped my name and registered as Astariall. >_< Since I don't have PMing permissions, could you ask one of the admins to fix my name for me please? >_<

*Stops by for a visit to the Embassy*

Hey ... nice place you got here. Really comfy couch!

New games in the arcade huh? Me's got some top spots to re-covet methinks.

Greetings Equilism.

I'd like to announce that the term of government in Canada has come to an end.

I will not be running for re-election as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I've made a farewell speech in Canada here.

I've had really great fun during these past three months as MoFA.

My successor will be elected and announced early next week.

On behalf of Canada I would like to thank Equilism for its friendship.

Canada6.

p.s. I will remain in Equilism as Canadian ambassador. :)

Congratulations on a very successful term, C6! I've really noticed an elevation in Canada's international profile while you were at the helm, and you should be commended. I'm very glad you'll be remaining among us.

Unless you regain 3rd place in the baseball pool. Then it's war!

Hello Equilism,

I am most honored to announce that I have been elected as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs in Canada. I am excited about getting to know all of you and maintaining the friendship our two regions share.

ParrrrTay

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Canada