Checkers McDog

Canadian Embassy

Congratulations, ParrrrTay! Great to see you at the helm, and over here on our forums. My your tenure be more successful than your fantasy baseball team :bleh:

As two-time reigning champ of the Equilism Fantasy Basketball league, I'd say that come October, you are on!!!

(And I can even pronounce the names of all the new Raptors :) )

You and me both. Now that the Yankees have again outspent the Jays, I can stop watching that "race". Bring on October! (Is it too early to buy a Uros Slokar jersey?)

I'd like to announce that I have just been elected into Canada's Cabinet. After a 3 month hiatus away from regional politics, I now return as the Minister of Defence (one of three regional Admins) responsible with directing the Canadian Regional Defence Force. B) Yay for me.

King Girl was elected as our new Minister of Foreign Affairs.

There is sure to be more on the elections in the next ambassador's report.

Edited by Canada6

Thanks C6!

I am a little late but I still wanted to come over and say, "hi". I look forward to being here more often and getting to know Equilism and her regions better than ever.

Thanks!

king_girl

Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Due to recent events, the Cabinet of Canda has unanimously decided to close the Equilism Embassy. Pro-democratic values and elected officials are valued standards Canada follows in deciding with whom to maintain embassies.

Equilism now falls outside of these guidelines. We will follow the situation and hope everything is soon resolved.

(I, as a person and not the MoFA, am sad that I won't get to know all of you better. I really hope everything works out for the best for everyone involved.)

Edited by king_girl