The Monkye

Equilism Anime Fan Club HQ

*clears out some dust*

Hi guys, I'm back! Good to see this still kicking around!

Haven't watched too much anime myself lately, but when I was in Japan earlier in the year, I did visit Kyoto's International Manga Museum. It was very cool, and definitely something to see in Kyoto if you're sick of all the awesome temples such, or just want a little chance of pace.

I also got a very cool Maika Pikachu plush from a Pokemon Center (more like a Pokemon Mart, but eh) while I was there. My girlfriend claimed it as her own (because it is so cute), so I don't have a photo on hand, but this is what it looks like:

5yUdUXQ.jpg

Edited by The Monkye
  • Like 3

We should all watch something (new) and review it.

Also some reviews:

Berserk 2016, TERRIBLE. I enjoyed the golden age movies and was willing to make myself like this series even if it was a little rough around the edges, but despite this it was still bad. My only real gripe is the bad CGI animation which was just so jarring that it was tough to watch. But it DOES get better but it never got good. Also CLANG.

Kill La Kill, not a review but this a lesbian coming of age story and I'm not the only one who sees it right? 

1 hour ago, tarricoe said:

We should all watch something (new) and review it.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, tarricoe said:

Berserk 2016, TERRIBLE. I enjoyed the golden age movies and was willing to make myself like this series even if it was a little rough around the edges, but despite this it was still bad. My only real gripe is the bad CGI animation which was just so jarring that it was tough to watch. But it DOES get better but it never got good. Also CLANG.

A friend of mine has similar complaints! I'll try to get him to gripe with you! :P

@Sunny D

I have become a full-time weeb. I have completed many anime already and would probably review them.