The Monkye

Equilism Anime Fan Club HQ

Zaamathi sticks Hitch's zanpaktou behind the couch to avoid further incidents, because it would do no good in someone

"Well, it would have to be something useful, like a rod that turned itself into a range of various blades and spears as was necessary. But if it could be only one thing, throwing kunai out of your hands would be useful."

"Very true, but I just like a good old fashioned throwing katana with a poisoned blade."

The first tall girl gets up and puts the zanpaktou in the wall safe with the Pocky

tries to get involved in the conversation

"I'd go something like Tokyo Underground and have a Katana that helped my wind ability or something..."

Fetches everyones Pocky, and Zaam's Manga

"Jeez the Pocky is almost as popular as the spam in here!...I'm going to have to order in a new batch soon"

"And I think crouching has been a popular way to sit for lots of people, even prior to Death Note"...

Grabs a copy of Neon Genisis Evangelion Manga and crouches in the corner, munching on some Tomato Pocky while reading it

The first girl* observes Monk's Pocky

Funny, I've never heard of tomato Pocky before...

She snatches her copy of D-Gray Man and sits on the couch with the others

*hereby known as Zaamathi

Notices all crouching in an L shape and a bunch of confuseing anime references he doesn't understand so he ignors all them and walks over to the tall girls and notices that he is actually taller then the girls. The Emo* saw them all sitting their and joined them on the couch.

Hey can you explain to me all these anime references

* the Emo is from now on to be called frank

Zaamathi has to actually look up to look at Emo. This is a new experience, and she does it for a while.

Ooh, a Naruto marathon? I hope you have the Japanese subs, I've been watching the dubs for a while now. But really, I'll watch anything Naruto.

She snatches a piece of Monk's Pocky and takes a bite

"NOODLES!!!!" Hama begins hyperventilating slightly. "I'll have as many as can be spared, and I'll eat them with chopsticks too."

Hama eyes Emo suspiciously. "Well, there's really no explaining the references if you haven't read/watched the manga/anime. I recommend you do so immediately."

Zaamathi straps Hama to the couch, just to make sure she doesn't hurt herself on the noodles

She looks around

What? I've hurt myself on a bagel before.

"How do you hurt yourself on a bagel?"

Monk fetches the Hellsing Manga for Hitch, then locks up, closes the door to the back section, serves the noodles, turns out the lights and puts on Naruto for everyone to enjoy.

"Eating noodles with chopsticks, is there any other way?"

"I guess it's what they're used to..."

Monk, having finished his first bowl of noodles, goes to get another bowl

"Oh, and who thinks we should lock Frank the Emo in front of continuously running anime for two straight days to teach him about it?"

"Well, getting hurt by a bagel is not very difficult when you know the people I do. One of my friends is really ninja, and once the person I was sitting next to threw a bagel at him. He thought it was me, so he picked it up and attempted to throttle me with it, which kind of worked in the sense that I started bleeding. It was all quite exciting."

Zaamathi helps herself to a bowl of ramen, shouts Itadakimasu!, and eats happily.

Edited by Zaamathi

"Hai!" (I think that is how japanese say yes...I'm putting it in to english letters though)...

Monk gets Frank a bowl of Hokkien noodles, with some vegetables to go with

"You know I just heard that the Anime Fan Club is getting a Wii installed soon"

sits back down and enjoys his noodles and Naruto