Sign in to follow this  
Westwind

Open Campus Program

Open Campus Program

Article I. In order to expand knowledge here and abroad, the undersigned regions hereby establish an open campus program.

1. Participating regions will operate as an open university system.

a. Members of participating regions will be free to attend any class in any of the regions within the program.

b. Each campus of the university will provide links to every other campus, and a list of subjects offered.

c. Regions will allow the free exchange of University, and library documents as long as copyright, and source notices are given.

Participating Regions:

Equilism

Great Britain and Ireland

Liberalia

Paradisia

The West Pacific

Hello there, university of Equilism! My name is Marnhull, and I am the Provost of the Paradisian Regional University. I was hoping that you might consider an exchange program as an attempt to make the Open Campus Program more active. This is a very early stage, but I think it would be a large success.

The exchangees would go to lectures at their host universities and give one or two of their own, ours will probably be a little about Paradisia.

Please join me in thsi effort to spread education beyond regional borders!

Kind Regards

Marnhull

Good question; we never quite settled that with the other signatories. On our end, I think expression of intent is fine... iirc, that's that we did for TWP.

Again, I think that's what we did with TWP as well... which, admittedly, is a bit of a hassle.

Actually, it was just a matter for TWP to go through it's own process of acceptance of the Program. There are no limitations placed upon the program, and I beleive the intent was for any region that desires to join the program.

A region should simply go through it's own process to pass/accept the Program (generally as a legislative matter), and we will be happy to add your region to the list.

I would say, however, that you would need to inform all signatories of your region's joining the program, so that they will understand that they have access to your University resources.

:bump: As Dean I will be bringing this back. Would the version here still be relvent? I`ll be contacting the signed regions about this regardless.

Edit: Liberlien and Paradisen has issues getting to there fourms. I got lost in TWP so West can handle that.

Edited by Kinzvlle

This in the current state is defunct! As none of the signers are active minus one. Once we get the uni back on it`s feet we will work on getting new signers.

• Like 1