LannaN

The Province's weekly update

About time we start... biggrin.gif

The Province Weekly Update

February 19, 2005

President - LannaN

Regional Delegate – Christopher IV

Population: 80 Nations

The first Senate Election of The Province since the griefing back in November, 2004, is now opened.  We're thinking about doing a re-vote since we have some late candidates coming in.  Current candidates: Pyrologists, Ginstout, Stukav, TheSenator (DeltaOne from Nasicournia), and Defaultia III (Defaultia from Equilism).  Two late candidates may be: Ravenclaws and Crusher316.

One week from today, the Senate Election will be closed.  Only five out of all those listed above will become a senator.  Once they are declared, we will start by voting a Vice President and a President pro tempore.

The Province Military isn't the most active department around, but Shiff and I are working on recruiting more soldiers.  Then we will be working on some training missions.

The poll "Lanna is the most coolest in The Province?" is still quite popular in the General forum.  In the Role Playing thread, "Guess who will post next!" is the most famous one of all.

The Province recently extended its hand to Aurora in alliance and friendship.  Our other allies include: Equilism, Nasicournia, and Tropical Eden.  The Province and I look forward to a prosperous alliance with all four regions... and that's a wrap.

It's been long tongue.gif

March 08, 2005

President - LannaN

Vice President - Shiff

Population: 81 Nations

Senators of The Province has been selected on the 28th of  February!  Our senators:  Pyrologists, Ginstout, Stukav,  TheSenator (DeltaOne from Nasicournia), and Defaultia III  (Defaultia from Equilism).  Last week, we just finished looking  through the Constitution, and now, we're currently voting to pass  it.  Four votes FOR the Constitution, and none AGAINST it.

About time The Province's Military is up and working! smile.gif  We  currently have six soldiers, with most of them active before  update.  I guess it's pretty good for now, but I'm sure we'll get  better.  With half of the soldiers being new, as Head of Military,  I'm thinking about doing one or two training missions, but I'll  see how we do in one or two missions before actually going into  effect.

In The Province's Bar, there has been some drunken ramblings going  on about guns and other weapons, but luckily, we have Christopher  IV to kick them out tongue.gif

'Guess who will post next!' is still a popular role play in The  Province.  Our newest role play, 'Apocalypse,' suggested by  LannaN.  I haven't check it out yet, but I'm sure it's about  killing each other with weapons.

We are thinking about allying up with the region, Solarius, but  I'm still looking forward to have a talk with them before anything  happens.

That's a wrap.  Until next time.  Have fun and good luck! smile.gif

The Province

April 05, 2005

President - LannaN

Vice President -

Population: 78 Nations

Sad to say, our Senate has left the door.  Maybe it's good to have a Senate, but for The Province, LannaN thought it would be better if it stay out.  The problem we were facing in the Senate was the lack of activity, and as the president of The Province, LannaN thought we could go for something less complicated.  We're thinking about creating a new legislative branch.  It will still be like the old one, but in this one, everyone will represent themselves and vote on their own.  Since our region is still small, it may be easier this way.  Within our legislative branch, there will be, The Round Table... though, we aren't sure of this name yet.

Our Founder, Shiff, had left NationStates on March 17, 2005.  The Province salutes and wishes her Founder well.  We all look forward to Shiff's return.

Since Shiff's departure, our regional forum lacks activity.  As of this week, LannaN and the rest of the Provinceans will try their best to keep it up and going again.

On April 01, 2005, LannaN started the Hall of Memories, in honor of Shiff, Killerbeasts, Christopher IV, Kolonel Klink, and Creative Minds.  Though Killerbeasts, Kolonel Klink, and Creative Minds may have been forgotten, their work and dedication to The Province will always be remembered.  By the end of this week, the Hall of Memories is expected to be done.

The Province would like to welcome Sbabek to its Military!  We look forward to defending other regions with you.

End.  Good luck, allies smile.gif

April 16, 2005

President - LannaN

Vice President/Delegate - Christopher IV

Population: 84 Nations

The Province have recently revised their 'soon-to-be' Constitution.  One more revision, then it'll be off to voting.  We also would like to welcome The Round Table to our Legislative branch!  We look forward to making our region a better place for our members and allies.

The Province's Bar has became anti-alcohol!  We are being 'forced' to drink chocolate milk by LannaN!  Our 'Guess who will post next?' game is back up and active again like the old time.

Our Ravenclaws' been doing some ADN missions under the command of LannaN, and we thank him for being one of the very few defenders in our region.

On the night before April 15, LannaN ejected Rainbow Monkeys from The Province and banned her from the regional forum.  We don't know if she's actually a new player, or a spy (I doubt it), but she is a big liar... and in some ways, we think she might have connections with The North Pacific Directorate.  As she have mentioned it a few times to LannaN.

The Province recently joined an organization called Anti-Nazi/Fascist League.  We would also like to welcome the regions of The Protectorate of New Antium and Futaba Aoi into our forum.  So far, these people are really nice and welcomed us with warmth.  We also look forward to working with all of them, good friendships, and alliances.

'Til next week smile.gif

May 07, 2005

Person in charge of The Province- Christopher IV

Population: 67 Nations

Last night and this morning, a total of 7 nations were ejected from The Province.  The ejected nations were:  Domingkovich, Heretical Monkeys, Palathar, Rhetoricalonia, Sbabek, Tu madre es muy feo, and Unstoppable Robots.  This nation, Sbabek was confirmed by Grub to be a well-known nation in the 10000 Islands, but when LannaN asked Sbabek if he have heard of 10000 Islands the region, Sbabek denied.  Sbabek have also given The Province false informations from his secret mission assigned by LannaN, and once committed Treason by forming his own separate Military within The Province.  The other 6 ejected nations were either Sbabek's puppets or nations who have anything to do with him.

Last night, LannaN have resigned from The Province, and all of NationStates.  Christopher IV is currently in charge of The Province now.  He have out-lived all the blood natives of this region such as Killerbeast, Shiff, and LannaN.  Natives of The Province give thanks to Christopher IV, who was sent to their region from Nasicournia by Pope Hope, for giving them hope, support, and his ability to always continue and try harder.  Without Chris, we wouldn't have made this far.  We all love you, Chris smile.gif

If there is ever a next time, we'll see you again, good allies and friends, but until then, all we have for you is our wish... peace and harmony be showered upon your region.

Lanna

Edited by LannaN

Egads! Sorry to hear you are leaving, Lanna - we'll miss you. If you ever come back to NS, give Equilism a try smile.gif

Egads! Sorry to hear you are leaving, Lanna - we'll miss you. If you ever come back to NS, give Equilism a try smile.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself. I hope to see you back here in Equilism.

From the looks of it, this nation, Sbabek, prolly isn't from 10000 Islands, but somewhere else.

ph34r.gif

Sorry to see the turmoil in the region, sorrier to see you leave. As has been said before, if you return give Equilism a try.

Hehehe... thanks, guys smile.gif I decided not to leave anymore, but as soon as this little mess gets cleaned up, then I'll be seeing all of you in August... one month to get everything set up again before school starts wink.gif

I'm sure some of you have been seeing me around... smile.gif Not leaving anymore.

June 04, 2005

President- Rhhodgen

Regional Delegate- Christopher IV

Population: 115 Nations

During the morning of May 29th, 2005, Rhhodgen was announced President of The Province, and the Legislative branch of The Province welcomes Kanius Lupus and Ravenclaws to its Front Table.  Two of the few things The Province will be working on as soon as possible is creating a secondary region for the newly founded recruits (we might want to delay this for a while, The Province may be growing, but it still lack a lot of activities), and finishing up with the revision on our Constitution.

The Province awaits their to-be-appointed Vice-President. smile.gif

Also on May 29th, 2005, The Province finally reached its 100th mark and passed.  Thanks to the Department of Immigration for becoming active in recruiting again. smile.gif

The Province's Military is up and active again!  We were able to defend the regions of WWW (with help from the Pacific Defenders on the second defense) and Lupercalia (with help from The Grenvali Democratic Guards).  Participated in Alliance Defense Network/Pacific Defenders missions: Forgotten Realms, Estonia, The North Pacific, Portugalia, and Cymru.  Liberated the region: All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

The planned training missions will be on hold as of right now due to the great effort put into the Department of Defense by the soldiers of The Province.

The Province would like to welcome the regions of Abyss, City of London, Futaba Aoi, Renegade Islands Alliance, and WWSETI!  They have recently opened an Embassy for their regions in The Province Department of Foreign Affairs.  We would also like to welcome back Aurora to their old Embassy! smile.gif  We look forward to continuing our relations with Aurora, and look forward to working with the new allied regions.

'Til next time, good allies. smile.gif

I know, I know... this is 'weekly update,' but I never update it every week.

June 27, 2005

President-

Vice President- Christopher IV

Population: 104 Nations

[In Character]

After about a week of discussing a proposal to create a Military region, The Long Patrol, Army of The Province was created.  Recruiting has slowed down, as most of the new recruits have showed an interest in defending.  The region is led by Rhhodgen, now Lanna and Chris.

As of June 19, Shiff has returned to The Province.  He doesn't plan on playing the game full-time, but that's okay, we still love him a lot.  He brought with him some great ideas, and the government of The Province is looking forward to push forth these ideas.

Christopher IV has also 'returned' to The Province from his vacation... somewhere in the states.

June 26, Rhhodgen announced his resignation as President of The Province and left NationStates.  The Provinceans miss their leader a lot. sad.gif  We wish him the best and hope to see his return someday.  As said, last night, by Lanna, we'll be cheering for him when he enters the Science Olympiad in September. biggrin.gif

As Vice President of The Province, Christopher IV will become the President until the term ends in late August.

Due to the increase in nations after the Knight of Legislation (Senate) Election, The Province will be holding another Election some time next week.

The Constitution of The Province, now known as Provinceans' Codes of Chivalry is being reviewed.  Hopefully, it will be ratify after the Knight of Legislation Election.

[Out of Character]

Poll:  Who is the most scary?, inspired by Rhhodgen and Cildru Dyathe, and started by Lanna is the most popular thread/poll in the Regional Forum right now.

Votes:

Cildru Dyathe- 1

Rhhodgen- 1

Lanna- 2  [SHE SHOULD WIN!]

Thugzville2- 0

Chazriel II- 3

The Wonder Twins- 2

Chris- 0

That's all for now... smile.gif