Sign in to follow this  
Isaris

Isaris Invades Gutaliden

OOC: it's too bad this thread died, after rereading this thread I would have loved to get involved... Vesican style

This sort of RP was quite fun.

I'm sure you can get on to Isaris to make another one if you like.

Ooh, I would /love/ to try some more RP. I don't have a lot of experience with it, you see. But I don't know about keeping on with this story. In my book, Gutaliden's become part of Isaris, and there's been further legislation that's restored the office of the Chancellor and done away with Royal Council. I dunno, maybe I should just "retcon" that stuff if you will. Now I see the Queen as more of a ceremonial thing, equivalent to Elizabeth II of the UK.

Well I will say the Dominion Empire of Vesica was going to get involved. I could see Vesica being a rogue state, not actually apart of Equilism, preferring to do its own thing, hence why its so militarily built up. The Dominion Empire is officially a Constitutional Monarchy with an Emperor as its head of state and a Royal Chancellor as head of government, but after the assassination of the last Emperor, the military assumed control of the state until an heir could be found... that was over fifty years ago. At this point the country is run by the Supreme Commander and his General Staff. Although technically the Emperor is still head of state, the Supreme Commander is serving as de-facto head of state in the heir's absence, while the head of government is also the Supreme Commander.

While Vesica has never been overly hostile towards other nations, its not exactly welcoming and friendly either. It has utterly compulsory military service, a massive Army, Air Force and Navy, and a special forces branch that is utterly inhumane and probably breaks several WA Resolutions. Considering that they have a massive economy, and 48% of their budget is dominated by the military to say the least the Vesican Dominion Military isn't something to overlook.

OOC: Sorry for reviving this after it apparently a year, but... well, this is awkward.

LOL, nice to meet you my unofficially annexed neighbor. After all of that time, I was sure Gutaliden was gone forever. Yeah I dunno this kind of died for some reason. XD

I hope you don't mind!

I would see this when it's way too late to get involved :P

Well, I might have to shore up my defenses a bit... Just in case.