Sign in to follow this  
The Monkye

Equilism UN/World Assembly Delegate History

I think there is a typo

Equility (January 14th 2006-February 2006) - 60 days

Would have been our first Delegate, 2004 rather than 2006.

Fixed.

:tiphat:

Aye, originally Equility was Founder, Delegate and President. He stepped down from the Delegacy after we elected our first Prime Minister, Tomika. I was elected to my first term as Senator in that first election. The game moved fast back then, and Officials terms were only 6 weeks long.

:tiphat:

Aye, originally Equility was Founder, Delegate and President. He stepped down from the Delegacy after we elected our first Prime Minister, Tomika. I was elected to my first term as Senator in that first election. The game moved fast back then, and Officials terms were only 6 weeks long.

Is moving faster good or bad?

I'd say it was good. It was alot more interesting when things in NS are more active. Always FA statements to make on happenings in other regions, policy positions and decisions to be made and adjusted, the army always out in the field on some mission....sometimes multiple missions each day, etc etc.

With today's update I've now moved to the top of the grand total days in the Delegacy, surpassing Monk's previous 493 days - which is crazy. :huh: I'm two days short of 500 days (total) in office. Stable, yeah, but maybe we should change Delegates more often. Someone want to challenge me? ;)

I may challenge you solely to defend my place on the list.

I may challenge you solely to defend my place on the list.

I may challenge solely to get my place on the list. :lol:

Hmmm.....less than a hundred days till I've been TWP Delegate longer than Equilism Delegate. Not sure how I feel about that.

Hmmm.....less than a hundred days till I've been TWP Delegate longer than Equilism Delegate. Not sure how I feel about that.

Certainly the E-Army will have to coup so that your record in Equilism remains higher.

This needs some serious updating.

It’s nice to see that I’m still in the top 10. Has this been kept up-to-date since Monk’s been busy? Looks like he’s headed for the Olympics. ;P

AFAIK it hasn’t been updated since Monk last did so.  Should only be a matter of looking at the regional history ingame to get the info to bring it up to date.

Westwind, I am so glad to see that you’re here to lead Equilism through this turbulent period. I hope you’re doing well. :)

What can I do to pump some life into this region? Tell people to send me messages! Train me to be a recruiter! I will do it!

I updated this but the number list got a little wonky on me. @[email protected]

EDIT: I updated it again now that I’ve taken office.

Edited by Isaris