Ellezelles

the last one wins

yeah and else ellez, she can still go with the blow of the propellor, lol...

ph34r.gif

OOC: You still wouldn't have had access to a CWC chopper or their personnel

How we doing Asta? We're getting closer.

Guys, this is really lame. There's no way you could know where I'm going - I don't even know where I'm bloody well going. As a role play, this sucks.

ph34r.gif

OOC: It's called godmodding.....please cut it out so we can actually do this....because Asta is right, this sucks and isn't fun

OOC: it's not called godmodding when i try to fing patterns in al the directions asta directed me, hence i could try some possible places where the treasure might be, about the chopper ok, we hadn't acces, so we couldn't trace them, but if we if we can make asta believe that she need to look at the rotors and she need to stick her head between them it is a mean of killing her IC

IC: Gar, i've got a list of possible places, better go and check them

There were no patterns! I sent you in one direction, to change when you saw a mountain! There is no possible way you know where I was sending you, because quite honestly, I'm improvising as we go. Can we just cut out the impossibilities, please?

Ic:...still thinking...strange though where would this little light flikkering lead us then to?

*pointing at the tracking divice*

OOC: MCWG...have you forgotten that once your country invaded mine... the thread died, kinda...because I went away for a while... still dragons - cows and eagles where mingeld at that time...so it is possible...

ph34r.gif

OOC: Guys...once and for all...you can't have placed any tracking devices....you had absolutely no access to the chopper nor did you place anything on our persons..rely on your own devices...get creative..

*from his serect lab in the factory south of Praaj*

Are they ready yet!?

Voice: yes sir. Female cows that will just knock Moo right out.

Exectlent. Send them out. all over the pasture where he would graze.. Let us see this little cow resist me.. mwhahahaha

Voice: umm sir? Aren't you working with moo?

*silence hits the room* Fool! of course I am. It's a plan to allow me to catch up to him! Why must I work with such... Idiots

Hey...got an idea...let use a milk detector...it should work fine with finding Moo's where abouts...

ph34r.gif

Pffft! Stop hiding, Asta.....clearly the fool knows nothing about how my special anatomy works. Let's go!

I think I'm a suspicious character..guess they'll have to search me... biggrin.gif